When leaving the lab and designing your industrial bioreactor numerous challenges have to be solved. These can be about mass transfer, complex or multiple additions, space limitations, budget, regulatory specifications or others.
Bionet has the combination of methodology, technology and expertise to be successful in the whole project cycle for your industrial bioreactor.
- Understanding the process. Technology is the mean to achieve quality and productivity in a bioprocess, which are always very specific. The engineering team has to understand the process and its quality indicators to design the optimal solutions. Bionet´s integration under one roof (literally) of bioprocess development services, our product development department, engineering, qualitry control and fabrication give our design a unique access to a holistic knowledge on bioprocessing needed to deliver the special solution your project needs.
- Define User Requirements. Detailed and well worked URs are the foundations of successfull projects, moreover on processes which need to be validated by a regulatory agency (FDA, EMA..). We work hand to hand with customer to define URs which are technological advanced and realistic, to assure a seamless project execution.
- Use proven solutions. Engineering is always under time and economic pressure to deliver a design which has to function for many years. The way to combine both needs. speed an reliablity, is to work with «technology building blocks» as standard as possible. That provides easily available information for a rapid design and the robustness needed on industrial solutions.
Microbial GMP biopharmaceutical production
Bionet has produced fermenters in the range of 15 to 5000 l for microbial fermentation for the biopharmaceutical sector. For the production of therapeutics proteins, vaccines and others. These type of systems normally have to accomodate high density cultures in a highly automated and controlled manner. Also ensure a successfull cleaning process is paramount to ensure productivity and quality. From a process point of view flexible and automated dossing and areation control systems for easy adaptation to process changes and new demands.
Mammalian cell culture GMP biopharmaceutical production
Bionet´s cell culture bioreactors are bespoken machines engineered for successful production or research for very sensible and complex processes. Aspects as very high requirements on sterility (for very long process), controlled additions and withdrawal for continuous processing .and assuring low cell stress with precise gassing and agitation are kept in mind at engineering. Needless to say GMP strict requirements are always present in all project cycle.
Microbial industrial production for food and agro.
Delivering microbial bioproduction units for the agro and food sectors iincorporates many challenges beyond complying with the technology specifications. and basic production needs. Investment (CAPEX) and operational (OPEX) cost are an important consideration in food and agro sectors, where the market is very competitive. Also being able to adapt to new market demand and changes is critical for a successful life cycle of the facility.
Bionet has a long experience to design and delver systems which an optimized budget but stiil capable of achieving high productivity and consistent quality.
A full ecosystem of tools
within a single design environment.
- bBreathThe Plug&Play module you need to carry out O2/CO2 composition analysis of your bioreactor exhaust gas (i.e. metabolic predictions) and get the maximum of this data to enhance the quality and productivity of your process.
- bVSPThe Variable Speed Pump is the Plug&Play module you need to carry out substrate additions (i.e. for Fed-batch and semi-continuous processes) or withdrawal/harvesting actions according to a number of feeding/bleeding profiles.
- bCPMThe Plug&Play module you need to carry out different continuous strategies for an increase in your bioprocess productivity.
- Flexible Gas ModuleThis is the software module you need to be able to select other gas than air and O2, required for anaerobic processes or to use CO2 as an acidifying agent for pH control.
- bScaleThe bScale is the Plug&Play module that you need for the connection of scales, from a range of scale precisions and brands used in lab and production settings.
- Other Add-OnsThe Plug&Play module you need to carry out O2/CO2 composition analysis of your bioreactor exhaust gas (i.e. metabolic predictions) and get the maximum of this data to enhance the quality and productivity.
- Upstream ServicesWe reduce the "time-to-market" of new bioproducts thanks to our expertise to provide a holistic bioprocess solution. We do this by accompanying our equipment with a range of process services that help clientes to take crucial decisions and support them all the way through the selection and operation of the technologies, and the acquisition of the scientific knowledge necessary to enhance the potential of the process. This includes Upstream Proof-of-Concept Trials, Upstream Optimization Services, Bioprocess Scale-Up, Installation and training and Fermentation Courses.
- Clean in PlaceBIONET offers a fully integrated CIP system all in the same frame, with no extra-footprint, with a premium recirculating pump, using the dossing pumps for acid and base additions and the pH probe for control. The CIP can be done withour external devicen and controlled with the MARTA software, in which the CIP Module allows for programming of cleaning cycles in recipes. This recipes can be created and saved to allow for standardization of cleaning and productivity.
- GET MORE INFO →