What are the common characteristics that microbial bioreactors share in its core design:
Its design is based on:
- User-friendliness, while providing advanced instrumentation and automation options.
- Cost-effectiveness and premium quality of components, which eases maintenance and enhances fast delivery.
- Modularity derived from the Plug&Play -concept, which allows for expansion of additional functionalities in the future.
Interchangeable borosilicate vessels in a range of volumes for different uses
The vessels are available in a wide range of working volumes and in different geometries for microbial and cell culture.
Its interchangeability derives from the existence of shared vessel supports and agitator motor.
A functional lid for ergonomic and flexible operation
The design of the lid offers a wide variety of operation possibilities, as well as ergonomic handling and maintenance.
High number of ports provides functional versatility, as the ports allow for input and output of information and material, including sampling.
A precise and adaptable agitation module with simple maintenance
Top agitation provides additional flexibility to agitator geometry. For control see ROSITA.
A premium quality flexible pump configuration with advanced control
The F0-BABY is delivered with 3 precise and linear peristaltic fixed speed pumps and the option of the integration of up to 4 additional pumps with variable speed, which allows Fed-batch and Continuous Processes among others.
A customizable gas module with advanced control options
Includes 2 gas lines with MFCs, allowing for effective control of DO with automatic feedback loops, through sparger or overlay. Flexibility is provided by the possibility of including other gas lines, in the form of the Flexible Gas Module, or the Advanced Gas Module. For control see ROSITA.
A simple, effective and easy-to-maintain temperature control system
The temperature control consists of an internal pneumatic circuit, a cooling finger and a heating blanket as actuators.
The temperature control, with a range of °C: 10 – 55 °C, is exerted efficiently for most types of cells.
Possibilities for future expansion – Plug&Play
The presence of accessible spare signals and wired connectors allows for future integration of additional instrumentation and actuators, and Bionet’s bSmart Modules in a Plug&Play fashion.
Includes an external touch PC and a license of ROSITA software
This bioprocess automation software comprises a full SCADA for control visualization and registry of data for the bioprocess activity, with the possibility of alarms, recipes, user profiles and remote control. For more information see ROSITA.
A full ecosystem of tools
within a single design environment.
- bBreathThe Plug&Play module you need to carry out O2/CO2 composition analysis of your bioreactor exhaust gas (i.e. metabolic predictions) and get the maximum of this data to enhance the quality and productivity of your process.
- bVSPThe Variable Speed Pump is the Plug&Play module you need to carry out substrate additions (i.e. for Fed-batch and semi-continuous processes) or withdrawal/harvesting actions according to a number of feeding/bleeding profiles.
- bCPMThe Plug&Play module you need to carry out different continuous strategies for an increase in your bioprocess productivity.
- Flexible Gas ModuleThis is the software module you need to be able to select other gas than air and O2, required for anaerobic processes or to use CO2 as an acidifying agent for pH control.
- bScaleThe bScale is the Plug&Play module that you need for the connection of scales, from a range of scale precisions and brands used in lab and production settings.
- Other Add-OnsThe Plug&Play module you need to carry out O2/CO2 composition analysis of your bioreactor exhaust gas (i.e. metabolic predictions) and get the maximum of this data to enhance the quality and productivity.
- Upstream ServicesWe reduce the "time-to-market" of new bioproducts thanks to our expertise to provide a holistic bioprocess solution. We do this by accompanying our equipment with a range of process services that help clientes to take crucial decisions and support them all the way through the selection and operation of the technologies, and the acquisition of the scientific knowledge necessary to enhance the potential of the process. This includes Upstream Proof-of-Concept Trials, Upstream Optimization Services, Bioprocess Scale-Up, Installation and training and Fermentation Courses.
- GET MORE INFO →