This premium quality Steam in pace (SIP) Bioreactor has the quality of a standardized product of industrial scale and conception, while keeping the flexibility needed to scale-up new bioprocesses.
Its design is based on:
- Standardized features, processes and components, including documentation and maintenance plan.
- Ergonomic design with an open and easy-to-access frame, integrated SIP and CIP and easily managed utilities.
- Customizable process control with spare signals for additional functions, expandable software and advanced Add-Ons.
The third generation of a model with advanced and reliable technologies
A wide variety of stainless steel vessel types in different volumes
The vessels are available in a wide range of working volumes, from 20 to 200 liters and in different geometries, for microbial, cell culture and airlift solutions.
Ports can be found on the lid, side and bottom.
A lid with easy maintenance and a variety of port configurations for different uses
The lid design offers a wide range of possibilities for operation due to available space for ports, which provide functional versatility for material and information exchanges. Easy cleaning, handling and maintenance are enabled thanks to a crane to lift the lid.
A powerful and precise bottom agitation module with easy maintenance
A precise motor to serve the complete vessel range and a wide range of rpm, with bottom agitation to free up space in the lid.
Turbine options range from Rushton and Marine to other customized option upon demand. For control see MARTA.
A premium quality pump configuration for specific needs, with advanced control
The addition module includes 3 peristaltic pumps for accurate and linear flow, enabling reliable scaling. Integration of optional additional pumps with variable speed allows for Batch, Fed-Batch or Continuous Processes. Integration with weight control available, see MARTA.
A reliable and precise gas module with flexible and advanced control options
The standard gas module in F3 units includes Air supply with rotameter, through sparger and overlay supply, as well as advanced control.
Additional gas lines and associated control loops are available, with their feedback loops. MARTA enables advanced control.
An efficient integrated temperature control with ergonomic utilities management
The temperature module includes a jacket, combined with a primary circuit and advanced control with a feedback loop, in order to heat and cool automatically the contents of the bioreactor through the circulation of water from a cold water tank to the jacket. For control see MARTA.
High quality instrumentation for advanced analysis
A set of standard sensors, and a range of available additional sensors enable reliable measurements, monitorization and data analysis as well as use of trigger values for feedback control of actuators.
High capacity condenser and pressure control for exhaust gas line
The equipment includes a shell and tube condenser, a manual needle and solenoid valves in exhaust gas to control pressure and moisture effectively.
Automatic pressure control, exhaust gas filtering or heater can be included as optional Add-Ons.
Re-sterilizable sampling valve for simple sampling during operation
The sampling valve of the F3 equipment allows for multiple sampling during operation. The sampling solution is re-sterilizable and includes a manual steam valve and steam condensate outlet with steam trap.
Simple and safe Sterilization in Place (SIP) to facilitate operation
There is an automatic sequence for the sterilization of the bioreactor, the rest of the sterilizations, such as transfer, addition, sampling and harvest lines when applicable, being performed manually. For control see MARTA.
Includes a touch PC attached to the BCU and a license of MARTA software
MARTA has been developed on SIEMENS WINCC platform to guarantee advanced control, visualization and registry of data of the specific process, with the option of upgrading automation functions with additional modules. For more information see MARTA.
Can be designed, built and qualified under GMP guidelines
Our GMP approach is structured so that design, construction and control can be adapted to your specific project and regulatory needs to allow the validation of your processes from standard to GMP.
Possibilities for future expansion – Plug&Play
The presence of accessible spare signals and wired connectors allows for future integration of additional instrumentation and actuators, and Bionet’s bSmart Modules in a Plug&Play fashion.
A full ecosystem of tools
within a single design environment.
- bBreathThe Plug&Play module you need to carry out O2/CO2 composition analysis of your bioreactor exhaust gas (i.e. metabolic predictions) and get the maximum of this data to enhance the quality and productivity of your process.
- bVSPThe Variable Speed Pump is the Plug&Play module you need to carry out substrate additions (i.e. for Fed-batch and semi-continuous processes) or withdrawal/harvesting actions according to a number of feeding/bleeding profiles.
- bCPMThe Plug&Play module you need to carry out different continuous strategies for an increase in your bioprocess productivity.
- Flexible Gas ModuleThis is the software module you need to be able to select other gas than air and O2, required for anaerobic processes or to use CO2 as an acidifying agent for pH control.
- bScaleThe bScale is the Plug&Play module that you need for the connection of scales, from a range of scale precisions and brands used in lab and production settings.
- Other Add-OnsThe Plug&Play module you need to carry out O2/CO2 composition analysis of your bioreactor exhaust gas (i.e. metabolic predictions) and get the maximum of this data to enhance the quality and productivity.
- Upstream ServicesWe reduce the "time-to-market" of new bioproducts thanks to our expertise to provide a holistic bioprocess solution. We do this by accompanying our equipment with a range of process services that help clientes to take crucial decisions and support them all the way through the selection and operation of the technologies, and the acquisition of the scientific knowledge necessary to enhance the potential of the process. This includes Upstream Proof-of-Concept Trials, Upstream Optimization Services, Bioprocess Scale-Up, Installation and training and Fermentation Courses.
- Clean in PlaceBIONET offers a fully integrated CIP system all in the same frame, with no extra-footprint, with a premium recirculating pump, using the dossing pumps for acid and base additions and the pH probe for control. The CIP can be done withour external devicen and controlled with the MARTA software, in which the CIP Module allows for programming of cleaning cycles in recipes. This recipes can be created and saved to allow for standardization of cleaning and productivity.
- GET MORE INFO →